What we Do
SINCE 1985, WE HAVE SERVED THE STATE OF LOUISIANA. THE PURPOSES OF THE ASSOCIATION ARE:
- To promote optimal funding, program integrity and public policy enabling its members to deliver quality services to people with disabilities in all community based service models.
- To encourage and promote the professional growth of community providers, including the promotion of the highest standards of quality and ethics.
- To provide a vehicle and forum for the unified expression of opinions and positions by community providers upon matters or events of concern to the community providers.
- To provide current and relevant information to its member agencies.
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED THIS YEAR
- The Supplemental Appropriations Bill Was Signed.
- 38.8 million was added to the 2020 budget.
- SB 51 was approved.
- HB 390 became law in Louisiana.