The Community Provider Association (CPA) is Louisiana's leading trade association for disability service organizations, including home and community-based waiver providers, support coordination agencies, and ICFs. We give our members the opportunity to shape the future of disability services in our state.
- Representation at the state and federal level by CPA staff and lobbyist
- Access to a resource clearinghouse and free or discounted staff training opportunities
- Networking opportunities with peer organizations across the state and country
- Direct access to the Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) and other state officials
- Opportunity to shape the direction of disability services in Louisiana through forums, work groups, and committees