The Community Provider Association is a member-driven association dedicated to providing leadership and support to agencies serving individuals with developmental disabilities. Our members provide Support Coordination Services, Home and Community Based Waiver Services, and Intermediate Care Facility Services.
The association provides a forum through which its members can:
- Influence state policies and regulations
- Obtain information needed to remain competitive
- Participate in professional development opportunities
- Network with others in the field
- Have access to problem solving resources
- Save money